How to use "bazaar" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bazaar" in popular movie and book plots
- At the bazaar Maryla distributes leaflets and Kastus gives a speech, campaigning to the farmers. - Kastus Kalinovskiy (film)
- Sagar goes to the bazaar to buy something. - Samudram (1999 film)
- Mahesh learns that Arjun has purchased the bike at chor bazaar after winning a bike race. - Ride (2009 film)
- mr Ford, to publicly declare his support for the bazaar by reminding him that "nobody owns a church". - Pollyanna (1960 film)
- At a church bazaar the girl is to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. - The Secret Man
- When he is not working as a tourist guide, Yaman sells Turkish carpets at the bazaar in a family business with his brother. - The Turkish Passion
- Bashu becomes Na'i's helper on the farm, and even accompanies her to the bazaar to sell her goods. - Bashu, the Little Stranger
- The Vicar and the Verger interrupt the parade and inform Mainwaring of a church bazaar they are holding for the Comforts for the Troops Fund. - The Love of Three Oranges (Dad's Army)
- At the same time, Hayley is begging Steve to accompany her to the bazaar so she can leave the house. - Stan of Arabia: Part 1
- The narrator now cannot wait to go to the Araby bazaar and procure for his beloved some grand gift that will endear him to her. - Araby (short story)
- MI6 sends James Bond, agent 007, into the field to spy on a terrorist arms bazaar on the Russian border. - Tomorrow Never Dies
Meaning of "bazaar" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bazaar" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bazaar" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bazaar"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bazaar below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.