How to use "benevolent" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "benevolent" in popular movie and book plots
- After a complaint, the BBC paid a sum of money to the actors union Equity benevolent fund. - The Brain of Morbius
- He starts a new life with the benevolent family. - Unleashed (film)
- When declaring their benevolent intentions, the polygraph indicates that the Kanamit is speaking the truth. - To Serve Man (The Twilight Zone)
- Reuter, however, continues to try to draw William back in, pretending to be benevolent and concerned. - The Professor (novel)
- Among those suspicious is Samhayne, a benevolent smuggler of contraband and food supplies to the various cities. - Ultima IX: Ascension
- The benevolent werewolf is disenchanted, and marries Guillaume's sister. - Guillaume de Palerme
- For a time, this first contact is made by a benevolent species. - Einstein's Bridge (novel)
- Now 100 years old, Lemele has become the benevolent and powerful ruler of the world. - The 7th Saga
- There they encounter advanced and seemingly benevolent human-like beings called the Xiliens and their leader the Controller. - Invasion of Astro-Monster
- They spread the green lush of the benevolent earth Titan Gaia across the burnt land, both healing it and weakening Prometheus. - Age of Mythology: The Titans
- With a promise of benevolent rule, he and his wife oversee the reconstruction of the Valuan capital. - Skies of Arcadia
- and that the Order would spread its wise and benevolent rule over the earth for all time to come". - The Turner Diaries
- Some, believing that it is a benevolent sword, crave its support. - Soul Edge
- Digne's benevolent Bishop Myriel gives him shelter. - Les Misérables
- His destructive attitude is adjusted to a benevolent one. - Foundation series
- Perdita soon adjusts to her newfound social position, while Raymond becomes well-beloved as a benevolent administrator. - The Last Man
Meaning of "benevolent" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "benevolent" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "benevolent" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "benevolent"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word benevolent below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.