How to use "bequest" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bequest" in popular movie and book plots
- The novel closes with Afi Afríka's death, Catholic funeral, and his bequest to Emma Soffía of his elegent home near Landakotskirkja. - Ertu Guð, afi?
- Jane announces that she has been left a bequest of £20,000 from an uncle in Australia, and leaves her job. - Independent Means
- The bequest was challenged in court by Covell’s relatives, but a Eugene judge ruled in favor of theAR. - Eugene Pioneer Cemetery
- Perry explains how Cartwright should word his odd bequest and after receiving a huge retainer fee, gives him a form to fill out and return. - The Case of the Howling Dog
- He thus loses a large bequest from his political patron, mr Carteret. - The Tragic Muse
- McFarlane saw to his surprise that Oldacre was making him the sole beneficiary, and heir to a considerable bequest at that. - The Adventure of the Norwood Builder
- Conversely, if Kate chooses the money instead of him, Densher offers to make the bequest over to her in full. - The Wings of the Dove
- Ralph has befriended Mary, hoping a hefty enough bequest from her to the Catholic Church might liberate him from his exile. - The Thorn Birds
- The Wilcoxes burn the piece of paper on which Ruth's bequest is written, and decide to keep her will a secret. - Howards End (film)
Meaning of "bequest" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bequest" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bequest" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bequest"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bequest below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.