How to use "besotted" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "besotted" in popular movie and book plots
- This young man was besotted with Rose, and he states that he would have married Rose and brought up the baby as his own. - The Thirteen Problems
- In Tom’s life there’s Bijlee, a fisherwoman, who is completely besotted by him and does not leave any stone unturned to express her desire. - Tom, Dick, and Harry (2006 film)
- At low tide it is reachable from the mainland, and Zissell (who is clearly besotted with Dinah) has already arrived. - Catch Us If You Can (film)
- Goldie is besotted with Latigo and wants desperately to marry him, a fate that he wants no part of. - Support Your Local Gunfighter
- Devdas was besotted by her stunning beauty and longed to have her back. - Devdas (1935 film)
- who has become besotted with her. - Land of the Pharaohs
- Dan becomes besotted with Socrates's other protegé, a mysterious girl named Joy, who keeps coming unpredictably. - Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- However, Britain is thrown into chaos when Uther, besotted with Duchess Ygraine, goes to war with her husband, Gorlois, the Duke of Cornwall. - The Crystal Cave
- Before the bet plays out, Paul meets Mécir, a young Arab worker, who becomes besotted with him. - Grande École (film)
- The French spy is besotted with a Japanese prostitute, whose Madame is associated with the "shishi" and who exchanges favours for information. - Gai-Jin
- He becomes more and more besotted by her. - The Good Girl
- Major Quarrie is also clearly besotted with Eleanor. - Bramwell
- However, Mark Antony becomes besotted with her, and instead kills Ptolemy off-screen to win her favour. - Carry On Cleo
- After Buckingham leaves France, the Comte de Guiche grows besotted with Henrietta, as soon does Louis XIV. - The Vicomte of Bragelonne: Ten Years Later
- Then, Wang Lung becomes besotted with Lotus (Tilly Losch), a pretty, young dancer at the local tea house, and makes her his second wife. - The Good Earth (film)
- As alien as Tigerishka is, Paul becomes besotted with her. - The Wanderer (Leiber novel)
Meaning of "besotted" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "besotted" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "besotted" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "besotted"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word besotted below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.