How to use "bigot" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bigot" in popular movie and book plots
- Meanwhile, a bigot and traditionalist prelate, Cardinal Richelieu, plot to boycott the initiative of the Pope. - In the Pope's Eye
- His single and bigot friend Amedeo owns a library nearby: Amedeo has a teenager sister, Chiara, who's in love with Tommaso. - Pensavo fosse amore, invece era un calesse
- The man she is set up with proves to be a bigot and misogynistR. - T.R. Baskin
- A bigot named Billy Joe Davis is a big man in town, backed by Harve, a redneck sheriff. - Suppose They Gave a War and Nobody Came
- Another Chosen, a bigot from South Africa named Janwillem Kroef, eventually left the group because it contained non-white members. - Millennium (comics)
- Another private, Wilson (Shea Whigham), a racial bigot and instigator, continuously demeans Miter and Bozz. - Tigerland
Meaning of "bigot" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bigot" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bigot" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bigot"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bigot below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.