How to use "bill" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bill" in popular movie and book plots
- A woman withdraws $20 but the bill slips away. - Twenty Bucks
- On his way to visit Marcy, a $20 bill is blown out the window of the cab, leaving him with only some spare pocket change. - After Hours (film)
- The newlyweds leave the hotel after Tom has a heated argument with the hotel owner and pays a large bill to repair the power. - Just Married
- At the Plaza, Buzz receives the bill for Kevin's stay from Cedric. - Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
- However, support for the bill in both parties is tepid: conservatives do not want it, and liberals think it is too weak. - The American President
- The key to the mystery is a bill of sale for what turns out to be stolen iridium. - D.O.A. (1950 film)
- After he gets a clean bill of health, he finds out that he is unable to get paid or receive new orders because somehow theS. - Cinderella Liberty
- Joyce presents his bill to Leslie's husband, Robert. - The Letter (1929 film)
- Vincent pays the bill and leaves. - Ronin (film)
- Martin claims that he purchased the cattle from Kinkaid but received no bill of sale. - The Ox-Bow Incident
- One day, Charlie sees a fifty-pence coin (dollar bill in the US version) buried in the snow. - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Gordon has to pay the bill with all the money he had set aside for their jaunt and worries about having to borrow money from Rosemary. - Keep the Aspidistra Flying
- When his landlady demands that he pay his bill and quit the premises, he reveals part of his invisibility to her in a fit of pique. - The Invisible Man
- Alvin's tractor is fixed and he is presented with an exorbitant bill by the mechanics, who are twins and are constantly bickering. - The Straight Story
- The bill is immediately used to reciprocate Japan's non-tariff barriers, cutting off theS. - Debt of Honor
- Otherwise, with his credit and bank accounts exhausted, Barry's creditors and bill collectors will assuredly see that he is jailed. - Barry Lyndon
Meaning of "bill" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bill" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bill" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bill"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bill below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.