How to use "binge" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "binge" in popular movie and book plots
- When his old time friend Haraprasad (Bijon Bhattacharya) comes to visit him, they decide to go to Calcutta on a binge drinking tour. - Subarnarekha (film)
- Alex begins to binge on lemon-lime soda and falls asleep, while he lies curled in the midst of aluminum cans. - The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie
- This reminder of his past nearly sends John over the edge, leading to the drug binge which lands him on the stall floor. - Circuit (film)
- He goes on a five-day binge and misses a scheduled film shoot. - The Fluffer
- While in Europe, they begin using heroin and engage in a drug binge stretching from France to Italy. - Diary of a Drug Fiend
- Norman goes on a four-day drinking binge and winds up arrested for drunk driving. - A Star Is Born (1937 film)
- She suffers from depression, low self-esteem and a binge eating disorder – the result which sees her suffers from extreme obesity. - Love on a Diet
- The boys take this literally and go behind the school to start binge smoking, which they do despite it causing them to cough furiously. - Butt Out
- Back in George's Apartment he and Marilyn are having a drug binge and it is obvious how out of control George's habit has got. - Taboo (musical)
- Lieutenant Bret Taylor married his wife after knowing her only over a single overnight drinking binge while on shore leave during the war. - The Three Roads
- To celebrate, Homer, Lenny, Carl, and Barney go on a drunken binge and accidentally vandalize Springfield Elementary School. - Wild Barts Can't Be Broken
- Scudder goes on a binge and wakes up in a drunk ward several days later. - 8 Million Ways to Die
- On a feeding binge in the city, in which Martin targets two derelicts for the first time, he narrowly escapes the police. - Martin (1978 film)
- In the celebration of Tony's downfall, there is a lot of binge eating. - Heavyweights
- Her first command is to end the Ball, (she dislikes them,) and attend the Mardi Gras parade, a form of binge drinking carnival. - Witches Abroad
- He learned from the landlord that Al had been on a drinking binge for a full month. - Autobiography of a Brown Buffalo
Meaning of "binge" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "binge" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "binge" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "binge"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word binge below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.