How to use "blight" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "blight" in popular movie and book plots
- Mona has a boyfriend of whom her family do not approve, and believe the relationship to be a blight on the family's honour. - Honour (film)
- However, the Monroes attribute the strange white vegetables to a vegetable blight at their supermarket, and change stores. - Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery
- The narrator must decide whether to blight Saltram's prospects by delivering the letter. - The Coxon Fund
- They crash land near Frostbite Falls, only to find that a blight has decimated the mooseberry crop. - Jet Fuel Formula
- Ramirez tells him that the death brought about an end of a blight affecting the trees. - Schizogeny
- At the opening of the book, in 1845, blight strikes the family potato plot, and shows the beginning of the Great Famine. - Under the Hawthorn Tree (novel)
Meaning of "blight" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "blight" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "blight" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "blight"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word blight below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.