How to use "blow" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "blow" in popular movie and book plots
- Don't sneeze, you stupid dragon, or you'll blow us to the moon. - Knighty Knight Bugs
- But when he says "come blow your horn," an orphan loudly blows his nose to disrupt Donald's performance. - Orphan's Benefit
- The Queen gives him a test by asking him to blow 100 raspberries in 30 seconds. - The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland
- He prays, seeming ready to blow himself up, but instead surrenders to the police. - Ragtime (film)
- He falls, but manages to get up and blow up the offending Turkish gun. - Tell England
- Naota discovers that the blow to his head created an "NO". - FLCL
- Just by rebelling and proving themselves human, he says that they have struck a blow against slavery. - Spartacus (film)
- On the second train robbery, Butch uses too much dynamite to blow open the safe, blowing up the baggage car. - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- Now you say you're going to blow up the town, huh. - The Russians Are Coming, the Russians Are Coming
- He delivers a finishing blow and Iwao dies in Ryo's arms. - Shenmue
- As the con men strip the room of its contents, Hooker refuses his share of the money, saying "I'd only blow it", and walks away with Gondorff. - The Sting
- Dahlquist locks himself in the bomb bunker, modifies a bomb to detonate by hand, and threatens to blow up himself and the bombs. - The Long Watch
- The rebels blow up the station to stir up trouble for the Earth government. - Between Planets
- A news report reveals that, only a gunshot or heavy blow to the head can stop them, aside from setting the "reactivated bodies" on fire. - Night of the Living Dead
- While attempting to blow the bridge, Miller is shot and mortally wounded by Steamboat Willie, who has rejoined the Germans. - Saving Private Ryan
- Mr Frederick, one of the neighbouring farmers, attacks the farm, using blasting powder to blow up the restored windmill. - Animal Farm
Meaning of "blow" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "blow" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "blow" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "blow"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word blow below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.