How to use "blue" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "blue" in popular movie and book plots
- He rises into the endless blue expanse of the sky until he disappears from view. - Waking Life
- While attempting to save Nemo, Marlin meets Dory, a good-hearted and optimistic regal blue tang with short-term memory loss. - Finding Nemo
- Benjy's eyes are "empty and blue and serene again". - The Sound and the Fury
- The Stranger must visit each Age, find the red and blue pages hidden there, and return to Myst Island. - Myst
- Three furry aliens—the blue Mac, the yellow Zeebo, and the red Wiploc–are traveling in a space ship. - Earth Girls Are Easy
- The Enterprise successfully breaches the barrier, pursued by Klaa's vessel, and discovers a lone blue planet. - Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- When he arrives, he stops at Snoopy's decorated doghouse, which now sports a first prize blue ribbon for winning the display contest. - A Charlie Brown Christmas
- This time they remove the rocker panels and discover the obloid packages (some light blue and some light green) of heroin concealed therein. - The French Connection (film)
- Chapter Five – Advice from a Caterpillar: Alice comes upon a mushroom; sitting on it is a blue Caterpillar smoking a hookah. - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- She sees a clear blue sky and thinks the worst is over. - The Day After
- Those who are called are given a blue ribbon and sentenced to a painful death. - Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom
- To help the woman remember her identity, Betty looks in Rita's purse, where she finds a large amount of money and an unusual blue key. - Mulholland Drive (film)
- She has blue eyes like Gerald O'Hara, and Melanie nicknames her, "Bonnie Blue," in reference to the Bonnie Blue Flag of the Confederacy. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- Serge, the game's protagonist, is a 17-year-old boy with blue hair who lives in the fishing village of Arni. - Chrono Cross
- He finds a small blue spot on her chest and speaks privately with her father, only asking that Laura never be unattended. - Carmilla
- At the club, Jeffrey spots Frank in the audience fondling a piece of blue velvet fabric he cut from Dorothy's robe. - Blue Velvet (film)
Meaning of "blue" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "blue" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "blue" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "blue"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word blue below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.