How to use "blueprint" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "blueprint" in popular movie and book plots
- Jen discovers Itt's cryptic notebook of strange writings and blueprint sketches. - Cemetery of Splendour
- In the present, Mark has begun deciphering one of the pictures found on Frost: a large blueprint of an ancient mechanical device. - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (FlashForward)
- While fleeing, Mahone is met with Baker's wife, who delivers a legend for the blueprint and drives off. - The Legend (Prison Break)
- Michael arranges the pages from the book into a blueprint of the GATE office but secretly hides a page under the table. - Five the Hard Way (Prison Break)
- Tom creates a Rube Goldberg machine designed to capture Jerry, complete with a blueprint depicting stick figures of a cat and mouse. - Designs on Jerry
- Several unsuccessful attempts are made at swapping the original house blueprint with the pink version. - The Pink Blueprint
- Batman searches the remains of the drowned cathedral, witnesses a vision of the spirit of the nun and finds a blueprint of Gotham Cathedral. - Batman: Gothic
- Coot finds the missing parish records, showing what appears to be some kind of blueprint of Rawhead himself. - Rawhead Rex (film)
- The hero must collect all the pages of the blueprint before they blow off the beach. - Skate or Die 2: The Search for Double Trouble
- On the first trip, he will discoveer a Life Tablet (a tablet which allows for a blueprint for a life training gadget). - Monster Rancher 4
Meaning of "blueprint" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "blueprint" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "blueprint" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "blueprint"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word blueprint below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.