How to use "bovine" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bovine" in popular movie and book plots
- The latter introduces him to recreational cryptography and arouses Turing's romantic feelings, but dies after the spring break from bovine tuberculosis, leaving Turing scarred. - The Imitation Game
- The Marquis was imprisoned for allegedly defecating on a cross, however he is also accused of raping and impregnating the bovine Justine. - Marquis (film)
- Believing it an easy way to make money, Spitz becomes a children's author with his new book character, a bovine detective named "Crafty Cow", but finds writing for his new audience significantly difficult. - The Real Howard Spitz
- Inspired by old tales of the Wild West, this new bovine community developed to the point where they emulated that era's way of life, including the requisite ruffians and corrupt sheriffs. - Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa
- Goofy and Donald are excited about eating again and begin to sing about delicious dishes until Mickey comes back and reveals that he traded their beloved bovine for a container of beans, which he claims to be magical. - Fun and Fancy Free
Example sentences for "bovine" in interesting articles
- Morgan Scott, a veterinary epidemiologist at Kansas State University, unpacked for me how antibiotics are used to control a major cattle illness, bovine respiratory disease. - Imagining the Post-Antibiotics Future
- It was also prescribed for many bovine ailments which also explains its popularity among a people for whom agricultural pursuits constituted the main source of livelihood. - Opium, Empire, and India
- The gifted should not be educated at the expense of the “regular” or “behind” students, but neither should they be left to their own resources because “they’re so smart, they don’t need an education”! That’s a bunch of male bovine waste. R on November 30, 2010 at 12:44 pm | Reply Paul W. - Why Do Schools Stigmatize "Gifted Children"?
- Insted of all the blarter and bovine excrement and carry-on about SOPA, PIPI and every other bit of congressional excrement... Lets just do away with the whole concept of IP! No copyright bullshizzle, no 'Rights' to be screwing each other over for, nuthin!! Furthermore, among all the gazillion column inches being wasted, theres 2 concepts to remember Pirates do it in ships on the high seas, not on land or on the wire Theft is taking something away, so nothing is left behind. - MPAA Boss: If The Chinese Censor The Internet, Why Can't The US?
- Over time mutation spawns new diseases: avian influenza becomes human influenza, bovine rinderpest becomes measles. - 1491 (2002)
- Over time mutation spawns new diseases: avian influenza becomes human influenza, bovine rinderpest becomes measles. - Life in the Americas Before Columbus (2002)
- These products feed and profit from our bovine adoration of mindless time-wasting. - Bread and Circuses: The State of Web App Startups
Meaning of "bovine" in English
- dull and slow-moving and stolid; like an ox
- of or relating to or belonging to the genus Bos (cattle)
- any of various members of the genus Bos
Meaning of "bovine" in Hindi
- पशुवत ( Pashuvat, pashuwat)
- गाय गोरू समान ( Gay goru saman, gaay goroo saman)
- डंगर जैसा ( Dangar jaisa, dangar jaisaa, dangar zaisa)
- गोजातीय ( Gojatiy, gojaateey, gozatiy)
- मंदबुद्धि ( Mandabuddhi)
- गोसदृश ( Gosadrish)
Synonyms of "bovine"
Discuss anything about the word bovine below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.