How to use "brandish" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "brandish" in popular movie and book plots
- Returning home, they see a stranded car and the girls' father offers to help the passengers, but after they brandish guns he moves on. - Into the Forest
- Sent to Tokyo just to brandish the British flag, the Leviathan battles an Austrian ship and two German zeppelins in support of the Japanese. - Goliath (Westerfeld novel)
- Michael and Danny both brandish pistols, with the father demanding Ave leave with Red's body. - Red (2008 film)
- A Dandy may never brandish his weapon in public, but instead gains self-confidence simply knowing he is carrying a concealed weapon. - Dear Wendy
- It is a most mysterious place, where the servants brandish guns and the butler is a Neanderthal named Nimrod. - Ghost Light (Doctor Who)
- The hares and Pakatugg brandish their lances and charge straight into the middle of the pirate crew with one last cry of “Eulaliaaaa. - Mariel of Redwall
Meaning of "brandish" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "brandish" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "brandish" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "brandish"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word brandish below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.