How to use "bravery" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bravery" in popular movie and book plots
- Arsionov (Aleksei Serebryakov) combines his combat experience and bravery with brutal hazing of young conscripts back on the field base. - Afghan Breakdown
- Lantenac awards the man a medal for his bravery and then executes him (without trial) for failing in his duty. - Ninety-Three
- Because of Honor's bravery in saving Hauptman's life during the battle the two are reconciled. - Honor Among Enemies
- This tale of bravery and injustice leaves Few Clothes conflicted and unsure about his mission to execute Kenehan. - Matewan
- Mireille rushes in with the document revealing the conspiracy against the revolution, and her bravery is applauded. - Flames of Paris
- Because Paul is no hero, his war is one of bravery and brains, not brawn. - The Ragwitch
- Nostromo is an Italian expatriate who has risen to his position through his bravery and daring exploits. - Nostromo
- He is awarded a medal for his bravery and he is kissed by a French beauty queen. - The Crepes of Wrath
- He feels surprised at Parvati's bravery of visiting him alone at night and also feels pained for her. - Devdas
- Despite bravery of the monks, Taira forces cross the river and win the battle. - The Tale of the Heike
- After they leave peacefully, Gary accidentally fires the gun, which is now real, and their bravery makes Deb and Hilly fall in love with them. - Weird Science (film)
- However his bravery is recognised by a Roman General and he is commissioned as a Roman Centurion. - Blackhawk (Tornado)
- The stranger, having seconds earlier lauded the virtues of bravery and chivalry, makes his excuses and flees the scene without turning back. - Joseph Andrews
- Hansan demonstrates bravery by crawling out of his foxhole and being the first to fire on the Germans. - Battleground (film)
- McCarron comes to admire her bravery and humor, and the implication is that he has even fallen a bit in love with her. - The Breathing Method
- The last man, Private Arnaud (Joe Turkel), is chosen randomly by lot, despite having been cited for bravery twice previously. - Paths of Glory
Meaning of "bravery" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bravery" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bravery" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bravery"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bravery below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.