How to use "brawny" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "brawny" in popular movie and book plots
- After Jeff knocks out the brawny foreman, the other men back away, allowing him to shut down the makeshift saloon. - Rails Into Laramie
- Popularly known as Ravanan, for his aggressive and belligerent style of behaviour, the brainy and brawny super cop begins the investigation. - Ravanan (2006 film)
- He meets gang leader Barry (Chi McBride), an imposing, brawny gay fellow who engages Nelson into a relationship. - Let's Go to Prison
- On a city bus, a brawny man (Bill Goldberg) grows irritated with Peter's bus-riding theme music and threatens to break every bone in his body. - Family Guy Viewer Mail 1
- Their cell block is dominated by a pair of brawny sadists named "Viking" Lofgren (Clancy Brown) and Warren "Tweety" Jerome (Robert Lee Rush). - Bad Boys (1983 film)
Meaning of "brawny" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "brawny" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "brawny" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "brawny"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word brawny below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.