How to use "brusque" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "brusque" in popular movie and book plots
- He is brusque and overbearing with the former Marine. - The Lucky One (film)
- Raised without a father, Sakiko felt her mother was cold, brusque and unloving toward her. - Bizan
- When McCabe first questions dr Gale, his manner is brusque and unsympathetic. - Don't Answer the Phone
- Tomás says that Alec needs him but Alec continues to be brusque with Tomás. - A Shine of Rainbows
- Davis is brusque with Burt and she observes he could use some training in manners. - Bombardier (film)
- On the way, she shares a train compartment with Miller (Raymond Huntley), but believing him to be English, she is very brusque with him. - I See a Dark Stranger
- He resents Norman's brusque manner, but eventually comes to enjoy their Golden Pond fishing adventures together. - On Golden Pond (1981 film)
- She meets Jayakrishan to express her feelings towards him, and apologizes for her brusque behavior in the past. - Thoovanathumbikal
- However, these complications are seemingly resolved quickly, in keeping with Josie's brusque and forthright outlook on life. - Looking for Alibrandi (film)
- But unlike Sam, Rachel had a very brusque take-charge manner that alienated some of the team members. - Profiler (TV series)
Meaning of "brusque" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "brusque" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "brusque" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "brusque"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word brusque below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.