How to use "budge" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "budge" in popular movie and book plots
- Despite Siva's repeated pleas, Kavya refuses to budge and Siva sadly walks away. - Remo (film)
- Huck doesn’t budge or stop repeating “Seven Fifty-Two. - Seven Fifty-Two
- The cars behind him honk and screech around him, but Matt refuses to budge at that green light. - Goodbye Promise
- Both are not willing to budge an inch, thus setting the fur flying whenever they meet. - Eternity: A Chinese Ghost Story
- He does not even budge whenever Mikay tries to talk to him. - Princess and I
- Horrified, Jams falls on his knees and desperately begs for his life, but Rotter does not budge and hacks Jams to death with a meat cleaver. - My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 2
- Davis agrees, but when he kisses her, his neck-testicles are dangling near Beth's mouth, causing her to scream and budge out of the kiss. - Movie 43
- But the wealthy aunt doesn’t budge because she doesn’t approve of Doc Walt. - Dreaming Out Loud (film)
- During rehearsals, Dimples longs for her grandfather and returns to his humble dwelling, refusing to budge without the old man in tow. - Dimples (1936 film)
- Cuddy will not budge from her position. - Games (House)
- But Solomon would not budge unless he is bribed 'properly'. - Vargam
- Being a hard line negotiator, Boojie refuses to budge in that respect, and welcomes the boys to seek fame in fortune in other avenues. - Blast-Off Girls
- The Fisherman advances towards Haffner, who shoots him several times, but the Fisherman does not budge and impales Haffner on a forklift. - I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer
Meaning of "budge" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "budge" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "budge" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "budge"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word budge below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.