How to use "bygone" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bygone" in popular movie and book plots
- Osman is not after worldly gains, he only wants to spend the rest of his life in the village and the nostalgia of bygone days. - Shankhonad
- Or is Julia actually a curse from a bygone era, which the residents of Marmorera have carefully tried to hide. - Marmorera (film)
- "The serial will reflect the Tamil culture of a bygone era in an entertaining manner," adds the representative. - Romapuri Pandian
- Fast forward a few years; Wei had now become a mature professional great at her work, much different from her bygone youthful days. - So Young (film)
- He remembers his bygone youth and delves into his studies, to which he dedicated a lot of time in the past. - Immensee (novella)
- Gradually, the bygone story becomes the past, and the city is getting new decrees. - To Kill a Dragon
- In the third, some travellers search for their destination, as Ulysses did in the bygone days. - Keep Your Right Up
- By seeing Prakash Raj there, Ashok gets images from the bygone era. - Subash Chandra Bose (film)
- Ruins from past civilizations appear as additional areas, and include opponents such as automatons and robots from a bygone era. - Grandia Online
Meaning of "bygone" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bygone" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bygone" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bygone"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bygone below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.