How to use "cahoots" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cahoots" in popular movie and book plots
- Lured backstage by Jeanne, suspicious that she could be in cahoots with her boss, Clay leaves the book in Charlie's care. - San Antonio (film)
- A lot of twists and turns follow - Maasi (Robbie's maternal aunt) enters the picture and is revealed to be in cahoots with Raunak. - Kasturi (TV series)
- Unknown to them, Jiddah is in cahoots with Murad, and both men are eavesdropping on the proceedings. - Son of Sinbad
- There they are imprisoned in the dungeons of King Zarboff III, a cruel and vain despot in cahoots with the shadow beings. - Peter and the Secret of Rundoon
- Azad narrowly escapes the police with Lena, but he soon discovers that she is in cahoots with Zacharia. - The Burglars
- Croaker, naturally suspicious, meets with the crown prince, the Prahbrindrah Drah, who is in cahoots with Swan and Mather. - Shadow Games (novel)
- Gil learns that Radu is in cahoots with Malavacqua, serving as his lab assistant. - Transylvania 6-5000 (1985 film)
- But, the two "cops" actually turn out to be two more bad guys in cahoots with the other two criminals. - Drake & Josh Go Hollywood
- Sands was hidden inside the coffin, and is in cahoots with Duncan-Bleek, who is in fact Colonel Moran. - Terror by Night
- Murphy's partner Dehl Swift (Richard Roundtree) is also there, and seems to be in cahoots with Pitt and his gang. - City Heat
- The woman in white is revealed to be Grace, disguised with a wig and mask and in cahoots with Henry. - Nightmare (1964 film)
- The assassin is in cahoots with Tang, a businessman and the clan's mortal enemy. - Drake of the 99 Dragons
- She was also in cahoots with Harlan, with whom she was having an affair. - Novocaine (film)
- Peter takes a few photos of Beck as Mysterio, and Jonah Jameson uses these photos to make it appear that Spider-Man is cahoots with Mysterio. - Spider-Man 2 (video game)
- She also learns that Klaus has been (and is being) hypnotized by Orwell, who is in cahoots with Olaf. - The Miserable Mill
- He plots her murder in cahoots with Irene Neves (Gloria Grahame), an old girlfriend hiding in the wings. - Sudden Fear
Meaning of "cahoots" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cahoots" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cahoots" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cahoots"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cahoots below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.