How to use "calumny" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "calumny" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word calumny. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Example sentences for "calumny" in interesting articles
- It is ruinous to relationships, turning spouses against each other in tirades of calumny and recrimination, and even children against parents, though thankfully that is one thing that never happened to me. - Nearly half of Americans would have trouble finding $400 to pay for an emergency
Meaning of "calumny" in English
- an abusive attack on a person's character or good name
- a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions
Meaning of "calumny" in Hindi
- मिथ्यापवाद ( Mithyapavad, mithyaapavaad, mithyapawad)
- निन्दा ( Ninda, nindaa)
- मिथ्या आरोप ( Mithya aarop, mithyaa aarop)
- मिथ्या आरोप
- मिथ्याभियोग ( Mithyabhiyog, mithyaabhiyog)
Synonyms of "calumny"
- hatchet job
Discuss anything about the word calumny below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.