How to use "campaign" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "campaign" in popular movie and book plots
- Jaden is then seen on the bridge of a Star Destroyer beginning a campaign of conquest. - Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Louis grows in power and stature and embarks on a military campaign against the United Provinces, with d'Artagnan commanding the offensive. - The Vicomte of Bragelonne: Ten Years Later
- A political campaign called "Proposition 14" is depicted during much of the final season as a looming threat to the main characters. - Queer as Folk (U.S. TV series)
- The campaign begins with the Luftwaffe launching an early morning assault on "Eagle Day". - Battle of Britain (film)
- In particular, he accuses him of having taken graft during the election campaign eight years ago. - Democracy: An American Novel
- Outside of the show, Sylvia has become part of a "Free Truman" campaign that demands the end of the show. - The Truman Show
- Napoleon encourages them for the coming campaign into Italy, the "honour, glory and riches" which will be theirs upon victory. - Napoléon (1927 film)
- When Katie's campaign picks up support (with the help of some coaching from Glenn), Finley resorts to smearing her reputation. - The Farmer's Daughter (1947 film)
- Ironically, Miles casts her as "The Happiness Girl" in the Glass Corporation's advertising campaign for a chocolate firm. - Darling (1965 film)
- He discovers a talent for copywriting and promotion, and produces a campaign which will become one of the firm's most successful. - Murder Must Advertise
- Nico is held in the kitchen of a hotel during a Harrison campaign rally. - Above the Law (film)
- The group performs a campaign against the totalitarian Terran Federation until an intergalactic war occurs. - Blake's 7
- He soon announces a campaign against corruption, targeting his brother's fiefdom in the Patch, which he intends to demolish. - In Old Chicago
- Travis becomes infatuated with Betsy, a campaign volunteer for Senator and presidential candidate Charles Palantine. - Taxi Driver
- They sneak into a Stokes campaign gala dinner she is attending, disguised as musicians. - O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Fortunately, Garibaldi is able to help free Sheridan and return him to the campaign to free Earth. - Babylon 5
Meaning of "campaign" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "campaign" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "campaign" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "campaign"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word campaign below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.