How to use "canvas" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "canvas" in popular movie and book plots
- Film critics described Anandi as a large canvas painted in several hues. - Bhalo Theko
- The Loch Ness Monster later chases the gang, Shannon and Del into a bog, where it is revealed to simply be a canvas covering Chillman’s van. - Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster
- He then begins to get a canvas ready as well as his heroin kit. - Collision (Heroes)
- When Edgar returns to Duma the next day he discovers that Big Pink was broken into and finds a canvas with "Where's our sister. - Duma Key
- The plan fails as no one notices that the great canvas is stolen. - Grandads-Robbers
- The canvas falls off the ship's figurehead, revealing the strung-up skeleton of Alexandro Aranda. - Benito Cereno
- Harley's ex-lover Dylan disappeared from the canvas and was said to be out of town on business. - Guiding Light (2000–09)
- He becomes obsessed with this vision and constructs a massive canvas on which to paint his masterpiece. - L'Œuvre
- The player takes the role of Prince Pixel of the canvas kingdom. - Graffiti Kingdom
- Seward, however, was wearing a metal and canvas splint on his jaw, which deflected most of Powell's blows. - Lewis Powell (conspirator)
- The canvas is white, with a few white lines, and highly valued among Serge's current circle of peers for ambiguous reasons. - Art (play)
- To help her through convalescence, her father brings her a canvas upon which to start painting. - Frida
- In addition, a film fragment (" the Perth fragment ") exists, showing Aaron Sherritt being shot in front of an obviously painted canvas flat. - The Story of the Kelly Gang
- Infuriated, the master orders Songlian's lanterns covered with thick black canvas bags indefinitely. - Raise the Red Lantern
- The sailors are obliged to kneel and a canvas cover is thrown over them as a firing squad marches onto the deck. - Battleship Potemkin
- Working only to please himself, he paints a canvas of a great Tree with a forest in the distance. - Leaf by Niggle
Meaning of "canvas" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "canvas" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "canvas" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "canvas"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word canvas below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.