How to use "capacity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "capacity" in popular movie and book plots
- The story is about the human capacity of destruction and a rebellion against the social prerequisites implied against it. - Pigsty (film)
- Lone adopts the baby, who has a phenomenal mental capacity and thinks almost like a computer. - More Than Human
- breakout, Bloodshot's capacity for free will is overridden by the "Harada Protocol", a piece of hiddenRS. - Bloodshot (comics)
- All understand each other's language, except a lone Neanderthal man, who lacks the capacity for speech. - Riverworld (2003 film)
- This unfortunate state of "blue balls" hinders them in their capacity to fight. - Lisístrata
- Fourth incarnation: Hector is finally forced to confront his capacity for cowardly indecision. - Being Human (1994 film)
- Over time and with continued use of the drops, Xavier's visual capacity increases and his ability to control it decreases. - X: The Man with the X-ray Eyes
- Karin's own capacity for cruelty emerges while the two drink gin and tonic together. - The Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant
- Because Daryl has revealed a capacity for human emotions (including fear), theARYL. - D.A.R.Y.L.
- Realizing the apes' capacity to learn and adapt, humans train them to perform household tasks. - Conquest of the Planet of the Apes
- Bill Eversleigh is there too in his capacity of Mr Lomax's personal assistant. - The Seven Dials Mystery
- Ann wins Kong over with juggling and dancing, and begins to grasp Kong's intelligence and capacity for emotion. - King Kong (2005 film)
- mr Spock provides some assistance himself after McCoy reestablishes Spock's capacity to speak verbally. - Spock's Brain
- The wry wit of Frank's narration clearly shows that he has the capacity to rise in this job, but circumstances stop him progressing. - Angela's Ashes
- On the way to the job, in the elevator he uses a Pemex Memory Doubler to upgrade his memory capacity from 80 gigabytes to 160 gigabytes. - Johnny Mnemonic (film)
- In 1968, aged 18, she became a rock journalist - just like Lily Brett herself - and in this capacity also visited New York. - Just Like That (novel)
Meaning of "capacity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "capacity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "capacity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "capacity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word capacity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.