How to use "care" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "care" in popular movie and book plots
- Norma is reunited with Otto, and Kaeli stays to take care of her. - Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- Angel agrees to care for Bill, in return for a rare record that Edgar offers her. - The Transmigration of Timothy Archer
- Lionel's father left to take his life, but before he did so he left a letter for the king to take care of his family after his death. - The Last Man
- "The Piper at the Gates of Dawn" tells how Mole and Rat search for Otter's missing son Portly, whom they find in the care of the god Pan. - The Wind in the Willows
- Meanwhile, Kringelein offers to take care of Flaemmchen, who suggests they go to Paris and seek a cure for his illness. - Grand Hotel (1932 film)
- Mister, needing someone to care for his children and keep his house, eventually accepts the offer. - The Color Purple
- Stanley, in return, does not care for Blanche's manners and dislikes her presence. - A Streetcar Named Desire
- George had a child, Georgey, who was left under the care of Lieutenant Maldon, George's father-in-law. - Lady Audley's Secret
- She begs him to take care of her and to teach her his skills, as she wants to avenge the murder of her four-year-old brother. - Léon: The Professional
- Ben plans to obtain medical care for Karen when the reports listed local rescue centers offering refuge and safety. - Night of the Living Dead
- Frodo recovers in Rivendell under the care of Elrond. - The Lord of the Rings
- On his deathbed, Mr Dashwood extracts a promise from his son, to take care of his half-sisters. - Sense and Sensibility
- Starbuck orders the carpenter take care it is lidded and caulked. - Moby-Dick
- Because he is severely wounded in the competition, Ivanhoe is taken into the care of Rebecca, the daughter of Isaac, who is a skilled healer. - Ivanhoe
- His/Her father did not care either way. - Glen or Glenda
- Napoleon sends for a van to take Boxer to the veterinary surgeon, explaining that better care can be given there. - Animal Farm
Meaning of "care" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "care" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "care" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "care"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word care below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.