How to use "caress" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "caress" in popular movie and book plots
- They caress and make love in a barn. - Girl with a Pearl Earring (film)
- Afterward, she proceeds to caress and kiss Françoise, while her women wonder if they've been forgotten. - Girl Slaves of Morgana Le Fay
- They are permitted to caress and cuddle her, but penetration is not allowed. - Sleeping Beauty (2011 film)
- Later, Jimmy washes her wound and begins to caress her thigh, but she tells him to stop. - Walled In
- In an interview with Israeli and Palestinian professors he sings his own "Dove of Peace" while cajoling the two to caress each other's hands. - Brüno
- While Hyeon-su sleeps a pair of hands begin to caress her face before trying to gouge out her eyes. - Cinderella (2006 film)
- He then finds Tum hiding in the shower, and proceeds to kiss her and caress her, and the couple starts having a sexual relationship. - Ploy
- When Cesar sees the Archduke caress Dolores's cheek, Cesar becomes jealous and goes to confront him. - Don Q, Son of Zorro
- She starts to use her powers on him to make him caress and utter sweet nothings to her. - The Parasite
- She closes the box and walks towards the bed to caress the man. - Time Regained (film)
- The princess is half sleep and Tirant begins to caress her. - Tirant lo Blanc (film)
- Joyce calls for Buffy and she turns and walks away, oblivious to his attempt to caress her face. - Shadow (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Sun tortures him brutally, until one of the girls at the house is ordered by Sun to caress Bond fondly. - Colonel Sun
- She shows him how to caress her hands the way lovers do. - A Short Film About Love
Meaning of "caress" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "caress" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "caress" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "caress"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word caress below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.