How to use "caricature" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "caricature" in popular movie and book plots
- He finally caves in, then paints an unflattering caricature of her and her father. - Wise Girl (film)
- This is followed by a Ben Bernie caricature called "Ben Birdie", feuding with "Walter Finchell". - The Woods Are Full of Cuckoos
- This caricature of Imperial German stereotypes uses Robin's desire to support herself to trap her in a house of ill repute. - The Head of the House of Coombe
- The doll turns out to be a living entity and turns Satsu into a caricature of a geisha, who mocks Kennedy's sexuality. - Predators and Prey
- The thieves play on West's fears and engineer his abduction by crooks dressed up as caricature Bolshevik "barbarians". - The Extraordinary Adventures of Mr. West in the Land of the Bolsheviks
- Yosemite Sam is the royal chef for a spoiled king (a caricature of Charles Laughton, who frequently played kings and similar heads of state). - Shishkabugs
- A caricature of the Prophet Muhammad with a bomb on his head is shown next to a timer counting down from 15 minutes. - Fitna (film)
- Scrooge sees a younger caricature of himself, voiced by Robert Morse and realizes how greedy and miserly he has become. - The Stingiest Man in Town
- dr Atom (a caricature with an atom for a head) then explains the similarities between the solar system and atomic structure. - A Is for Atom
- Springfield Elementary School holds a school fair, where Lisa purchases a caricature of herself drawn at a carnival booth. - Lisa the Beauty Queen
- The cartoon opens with a cat who resembles a Fats Waller caricature going out for a night on the town. - Tin Pan Alley Cats
- As she speaks, her voice changes into a caricature that sounds like a female Fats. - Magic (1978 film)
- The short ends with a caricature of Hitler's angry face, and a tomato is thrown at Hitler's face and forms the words The End. - Der Fuehrer's Face
- According to Emir Rodríguez Monegal and Alastair Reid, Menard is in part "a caricature of Stéphane Mallarmé and Paul Valéry. - Pierre Menard, Author of the Quixote
- They advise us that even the mask-makers are afraid of Cleon and not one of them could be persuaded to make a caricature of him for this play. - The Knights
- Like the others, the geographer is closed-minded, providing a caricature of specialization in the contemporary world. - The Little Prince
Meaning of "caricature" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "caricature" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "caricature" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "caricature"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word caricature below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.