How to use "carping" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "carping" in popular movie and book plots
- They decide not to go any further with the divorce, and resolve in future to work with each other rather than carping and criticising. - Background (1953 film)
Example sentences for "carping" in interesting articles
- And yet, we find the political class carping about them and calling them dictators.This is also the reason why we prefer autocratic rulers rather than democratic ones: we know we talk more than we act. - Nadella as Microsoft CEO: A slap in the face for Indian system
- But Congress has no power over individual drug costs, so it's unlikely that all the carping will lead to anything, writes Nathan Sadeghi-Nejad in Forbes. - $1,000-a-day miracle drug shocks U.S. health care system
- If guys are such studs, why don't you stop carping about women's inferiority and start a company yourself. - The Social Network scriptwriter Aaron Sorkin posts about the portrayal of women.
Meaning of "carping" in English
- persistent petty and unjustified criticism
Meaning of "carping" in Hindi
- दोष निकालना
- दोष निकालना
Discuss anything about the word carping below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.