How to use "cartel" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cartel" in popular movie and book plots
- The cartel is desperate to retrieve the evidence. - See How They Run (1964 film)
- He demonstrates that the cartel is a threat by showing him a newspaper article from 1810 that describes a murder done in the same manner. - Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
- Meanwhile, in Izquitos Village in Peru, Former Nazi captain Gustav Kleiss runs a drug cartel while holding the mayor's daughter hostage. - Aces: Iron Eagle III
- Fang "The Barber" Lee (Ozzie Yue) controls a drug cartel in Paris, France, and he is known to hire unique assassins. - Out for a Kill
- One of the only remaining obstacles is the white heroin cartel that is understandably reluctant to abandon such a lucrative market. - The Black Godfather
- DeSilva asks Vijay to find a computer disc containing details about the cartel and bring it to him. - Don (2006 Hindi film)
- A business politician cartel of disbelievers decides to use this prediction to further their interests in the presidential elections due soon. - Richter 10
- He becomes the target of Moke as well as the cartel that employs Chucky, led by the voodoo-obsessed Nestor. - Stick (film)
- During a large storm one night over Rhode Island, a Colombian cartel plane is struck by lightning in mid-flight and crashes. - Let's Go to the Hop
- Sterling then travels to Egypt to eliminate the leaders of an arms dealing cartel who possess a missile guidance system called Octopus. - Cold Winter
- Ben Reich is the impetuous owner of Monarch Utilities & Resources, a commercial cartel that the Reich family has possessed for generations. - The Demolished Man
- Unknown to everybody, Saxena and Malik are running a drug cartel with help of two corrupt police officers (Mohnish Behl and Ashish Vidyarthi). - Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai
- When Hastings mentions the Big Four, the man begins speaking about an international crime cartel of that name. - The Big Four (novel)
- Later that evening, several Jamaican cartel members enter the Colombian drug lord's penthouse. - Predator 2
- His cellmate Diego Delgado (Jordi Molla) has contacts in the Medellín cocaine cartel and convinces George to help him go into business. - Blow (film)
- seizure of cartel money. - Clear and Present Danger
Meaning of "cartel" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cartel" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cartel" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cartel"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cartel below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.