How to use "cascade" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cascade" in popular movie and book plots
- The remains of the alien cascade into a waterfall. - Prometheus (2012 film)
- 50 years into the future, a worldwide economic crisis and collapse has resulted in a cascade of shortages and conflicts. - End of Nations
- They disappear from Venice together, which sets off a cascade of increasingly tragic events. - Zofloya
- But, after the revolution, people suffer a cascade of troubles. - Dauria (film)
- Crawfurd makes a daring escape by climbing a cascade up and out of the cave. - Prester John (novel)
- By releasing a vessel in the head, metal balls cascade along these grooves so that he can snatch them to train his speed and accuracy. - Executioners from Shaolin
- But Stanley grabs at some of her private papers that she is holding back, and they cascade to the floor. - A Streetcar Named Desire (1951 film)
- Meanwhile, Blackheart finds a cascade in the cliffs with an iron door, however there is no lock for the key. - Pirate Islands
- The cascade of sea water sweeps through the passengers; First Officer Chambers dies when he is pinned under a sofa. - Airport '77
- With the deactivation of the Queen, the Unicomplex suffers a cascade failure and explodes, killing the partially assimilated Admiral. - Endgame (Star Trek: Voyager)
- Neil then rescues Julie and bars the door, leaving the mutated women to die amidst a cascade of exploding machinery. - Invasion of the Bee Girls
Meaning of "cascade" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cascade" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cascade" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cascade"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cascade below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.