How to use "catharsis" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "catharsis" in popular movie and book plots
- Sam tells him that he found performing Josh's material addictive, offering catharsis to his life and the bond with Josh. - Rudderless
- Has catharsis been achieved. - Recep İvedik
- This book was a real catharsis for the young woman. - Insoumise et dévoilée
- Nikki embraces him; the mutual catharsis has made them both more wholesome beings. - Everybody Says I'm Fine!
- Once begun, the catharsis must run its course. - The Firebrand (Kemp novel)
- The protagonist struggles to reach some sort of catharsis on his childhood feelings. - Locksley Hall
- Frelaine feels cheated because he will not receive the full catharsis if the victim doesn't try to fight back. - Seventh Victim
- Ultimately, despite the fact that he has no one to share these memories with, he finds catharsis in imagined conversations. - The Things They Carried
Meaning of "catharsis" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "catharsis" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "catharsis" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "catharsis"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word catharsis below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.