How to use "cause" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cause" in popular movie and book plots
- She is the opening scene's cause for alarm. - Freaks
- The events of the day cause George to comment: "This used to be a hell of a good country. - Easy Rider
- Regina's actions cause Alexandra to finally understand the importance of not idly watching people do evil. - The Little Foxes
- Théoden is mortally wounded when the Nazgul cause his horse to go mad and fall on him and placing him at the mercy of the Witch-King. - The Return of the King
- Hitler knew it would cause a major scandal on the home front to have the popular Rommel publicly branded as a traitor. - 20 July plot
- Aided by Adam, the brothers kidnap the six girls, then cause an avalanche in Echo Pass so that they cannot be followed by the townspeople. - Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
- Potter hides the money, knowing its loss will cause severe financial problems for the Building and Loan. - It's a Wonderful Life
- Baley is converted to the cause of spreading humanity throughout the galaxy. - The Caves of Steel
- After bouts of depression and alcoholism, Neville decides to find out the scientific cause of the pandemic. - I Am Legend (novel)
- Mission crewmember and HAL 9000's creator, dr Chandra, reactivates the computer to ascertain the cause of his earlier aberrant behaviour. - 2010: Odyssey Two
- The events surrounding Fei's arrival at the village cause him to have retrograde amnesia. - Xenogears
- Mass populations trying to flee the likely impact sites cause a worldwide panic. - Until the End of the World
- Realizing that Miho is the cause of this mess, Yutaka indirectly vows revenge, but Yuki stops him. - Megatokyo
- Melanie defends her, arguing she is supporting the cause for which Melanie's husband, Ashley, is fighting. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- Hayashida describes Godzilla as a living, invincible nuclear weapon able to cause mass destruction. - The Return of Godzilla
- The scientists realize that the baby's telepathic cries for help were the cause of the interference that ruined their experiment. - Son of Godzilla
Meaning of "cause" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cause" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cause" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cause"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cause below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.