How to use "cavalier" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cavalier" in popular movie and book plots
- The Bobcats win because they were more creative, as Jefferson used an old cavalier and packed snow around it. - Big Nate Goes for Broke
- The film begins by showing Rajni as Balu, a lavish spendthrift with a cavalier attitude towards life. - Thambikku Entha Ooru
- After a failed attempt to steal it, a fellow cavalier drags him back a club, which contains letters that reveal more of his past to him. - Solomon's Stone
- Bernard, incredulous at the seemingly cavalier attitude the survivors have towards their rescue, storms off. - S.O.S. (Lost)
- At an after-show party Dave remonstrates Stoney over his ambition for commercial success, as well as his cavalier treatment of Jenny. - Psych-Out
- The house is said to be haunted by the ghost of a cavalier who was killed by his wife's roundhead lover. - The Mysterious Mr Quin
- But has he been too cavalier about the effects of his travels on history. - A Storm of Angels
- Slater is insensitive and cavalier about the death of Burke which incenses Ingram. - Odds Against Tomorrow
- ally, the French president appears to be cavalier in confirming this with Emerson and his entourage. - Deterrence (film)
- Her husband looks down on Crampas, whom he finds a lewd philanderer with cavalier views of law. - Effi Briest
Meaning of "cavalier" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cavalier" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cavalier" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cavalier"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cavalier below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.