How to use "celibacy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "celibacy" in popular movie and book plots
- Devastated upon hearing the news, Murali swears a vow of lifelong celibacy and devotes himself to saving people suffering from cancer. - Nenjil Or Aalayam
- Puck, appalled, joins the celibacy club. - Sexy (Glee)
- To make matters worse Mohan, a devout worshiper of Lord Bajrangbali, has taken a vow of celibacy and refuses to get married. - Ek Nari Ek Brahmachari
- As he broke his celibacy vows, he can't invoke Garuda anymore and loses much of his magical powers. - Sreekrishna Parunthu
- Cord declines due to his vow of celibacy and instead challenges Chang-Sha to combat. - Circle of Iron
- Eventually, she breaks her celibacy and starts dating radio shock jock Matthew Starr, who is known for hitting on his bimbo guests. - Amy's Orgasm
- Mysteriously, he takes a vow of celibacy after they move to the island. - Tempest (1982 film)
- By using the toehold of his broken oath of celibacy and his own feelings of sexual desire and guilt, Lilah corrupts Parry to Evil. - For Love of Evil
- David finally relinquishes his celibacy and hooks up with Bernadette. - The 40-Year-Old Virgin
- Thomas and his Aunt convince Priya out of celibacy and marry Deva. - Minsara Kanavu
- They face many challenges in their relationship, including her discovery of his celibacy vow and Matt's continuing feelings for Nicole. - 40 Days and 40 Nights
Meaning of "celibacy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "celibacy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "celibacy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "celibacy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word celibacy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.