How to use "charisma" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "charisma" in popular movie and book plots
- Moreover Chellamma has the charisma to maintain the joint family. - Chellamay
- The four kids learn that the rest of the school just liked Bridon for his looks and charisma and not the fad itself. - Elementary School Musical (South Park)
- "Ted For Short" is a hunchbacked, Filipino midget with tremendous charisma and amazing sleight of hand. - The Silver Cloud Café
- His charisma has worn thin for her and his troops, and they fight, with Finn showing up to help and Sileph's soldiers killing him in the end. - Enna Burning
- Gopi's music, which was hidden behind his brother's charisma now flows out in full strength. - Bharatham
- Olivia is drawn to the charm and charisma of the Nawab, and he slowly gains control over her, as he does with other characters such as Harry. - Heat and Dust
- If you accept, the party member with the greatest charisma will leave the group with the merprincess. - Realms of Arkania: Shadows over Riva
- She is clearly attracted to Joe's sexual charisma and his anti-social nature. - Fatal Bond
- Despite being considered dangerous, Malone's charisma has won him many American followers. - Urban Strike
- The incredible charisma he once possessed has faded. - The War of the Flowers
- Before he does he intends to use all his charm and charisma to seduce a beautiful American girl, Rachel (Skye). - The Rachel Papers
- Slatter uses his charisma and influence to convince Dick to give up ownership of his farm and go on a vacation with his wife. - The Grass Is Singing
- He insists, with as much charisma as ever, that he sees life clearly now as never before because he is sober. - The Iceman Cometh
- camp through his charisma and intelligence. - King Rat (Clavell novel)
- Armitage's charisma and his followers' strict, military-derived discipline makes the New Brotherhood Army into a formidable force. - Lucifer's Hammer
- Billy, a foundling from Bristol, has an innocence, good looks and a natural charisma that make him popular with the crew. - Billy Budd
Meaning of "charisma" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "charisma" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "charisma" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "charisma"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word charisma below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.