How to use "charlatan" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "charlatan" in popular movie and book plots
- So he would like Stanley, who has debunked charlatan mystics in the past, to help him prove she is a fraud. - Magic in the Moonlight
- By 1898, Sherlock Holmes and dr John Watson investigate a charlatan who has been hypnotizing unsuspecting people into revealing their secrets. - Victorian Undead
- Jeff thinks he has found the information he needs to expose Rich as a charlatan in class. - Beginner Pottery
- He is described as a prophet, miraculous healer, thief and charlatan by different people. - Esthappan
- Buffalo Bill Cody (Michel Piccoli) portrays a charlatan media impresario. - Don't Touch the White Woman!
- Catana seeks the aid of charlatan and doctor Botello (Alan Mowbray). - Captain from Castile
- Francis Bigger (Howerd) is a charlatan faith healer, convinced that "mind over matter" is more effective than medical treatment. - Carry On Doctor
- Elphaba realizes that the Wizard is not who she thought he was - he has no powers; he is merely a charlatan who cannot read the Grimmerie. - Wicked (musical)
Meaning of "charlatan" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "charlatan" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "charlatan" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "charlatan"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word charlatan below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.