How to use "chastity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "chastity" in popular movie and book plots
- Kaitlin thinks, lives, and breathes the military, and believes in chastity before marriage. - Van Wilder: Freshman Year
- Only after she is equipped by a protective chastity belt, does her father let Yiau go to school, guised in drag. - Sex and Zen II
- Though Kaveri loves her husband, he refuses her because of her chastity though she did not willfully engage in pre-marital sex. - Sharapanjara
- As her chastity is consumed by an outsider, Ekaveera proceeds to take her life. - Ekaveera
- Inside are tied up, gagged, chastity belt-wearing, unconscious, kidnapped, western women. - Ilsa, Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks
- The play’s eponymous heroine is Clorin, a virgin shepherdess who values chastity and devotion above all. - The Faithful Shepherdess
- Furthermore she reveals that Beery had violated her chastity and claims that their native God was angry because of this sacrilegious act. - Golden Dawn (film)
- He falls madly in love with her and tries to rape her, but the chastity belt prevents his attempt. - Guigemar
- The two engage in a debate over chastity and love. - Gallathea
- Using his cheat codes he defeats the knight, claims his prize and with one last cheat the Queen's chastity belt falls freely to the ground. - Stoke Me a Clipper
- Theseus offers her another choice—to live a life of chastity as a nun and worship the goddess Diana. - A Midsummer Night's Dream (1935 film)
- Peter, truly believing the anti-sex propaganda Meg brings home, starts wearing a chastity belt and refuses to have sex with Lois. - Prick Up Your Ears (Family Guy)
- She was sexually attacked three years earlier by a young boxer from a travelling circus who is frustrated in his attempts by a chastity belt. - The Goddess of 1967
- During a long recovery process, he slowly finds God in poverty, chastity and obedience, experiencing a physical and spiritual renewal. - Brother Sun, Sister Moon
- John warns Matt that chastity is not easy; meanwhile, Ryan starts a popular office pool to bet on how long Matt can last. - 40 Days and 40 Nights
- Theseus offers her another choice: lifelong chastity while worshipping the goddess Artemis as a nun. - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Meaning of "chastity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "chastity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "chastity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "chastity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word chastity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.