How to use "claimant" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "claimant" in popular movie and book plots
- Manav fights with the claimant Harish in front of the police. - Chhanchhan
- One day a claimant to the estate appears. - The Settlers in Canada
- But a claimant to the estate appears, ostensibly from the American colonies, and Sir John is asked to investigate the validity of his claim. - Death of a Colonial
- tells Bobby and Jock that he shut down the wells to shut off new claimant Barnes. - A House Divided (Dallas)
- Rafael di Asturien and his son, Alaric, die when a staircase collapses, and with them, the only legitimate claimant to the Asturias throne. - Two to Conquer
Meaning of "claimant" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "claimant" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "claimant" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "claimant"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word claimant below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.