How to use "clarify" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "clarify" in popular movie and book plots
- Trillanes then asked Magdangal if he could see the President in Malacañang on July 13 to clarify the issue with her. - Oakwood mutiny
- The police, after discovering the dead mugger and having dr Jarret clarify that it was Max who killed him, now intend to stop Max at any cost. - Man's Best Friend (1993 film)
- She informs him that she cannot remove his statement from the record, but he can clarify if he wishes to. - How Late It Was, How Late
- dr Hastings asks to be allowed to perform an autopsy to clarify the diagnosis. - Tarantula (film)
- His conversation with Vlad helps to clarify the motivations behind a Dzurlord's behavior. - Dzur (novel)
- Meanwhile, news correspondent Akash Ranjan calls a press conference to clarify the scandal involving the home minister inviting a discussion. - Apaharan
- To bring an end to this issue, Dolly is made to appear in front of her father and clarify that she eloped with Omi and was not abducted. - Omkara (2006 film)
- She claims to have been from Antioch and the aliens saved her people but can clarify nothing else in her delirious state. - Ship of Fools (Russo novel)
- To help clarify what really occurred, Picard requests to speak with Commander Morag, the Klingon who was allegedly harassing the station. - Aquiel
- After hearing this, Dave then knocks over a Scrabble game and uses the letters to reveal and clarify all the past events to them. - The Shaggy Dog (2006 film)
- This is crushing to Joanna, who was certain that mr Briarley could give her "the key" to clarify why she sees the Titanic. - Passage (Willis novel)
- Although this explains Arden's identity, it does not clarify who killed him or who bribed Porter to falsely identify the corpse. - Taken at the Flood
- ” The movie does not clarify the reason why Usha likes, and then dislikes Rajan. - Bhumika (film)
- When Clouseau calls back to clarify the order, however, he is told that Dreyfus has been on vacation. - The Return of the Pink Panther
- Alarmed, they decide to write him a letter asking him to clarify his remark, but instead send him a postcard. - The Smallest Show on Earth
- The day after his trial Garnet made a new statement, which he hoped would clarify his dealings with Tresham. - Henry Garnet
Meaning of "clarify" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "clarify" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "clarify" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "clarify"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word clarify below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.