How to use "coagulate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "coagulate" in popular movie and book plots
- A failed attack by marauders attempting to rob the town and a flu epidemic decimate the population, but Ken has an idea that using ultrasound will coagulate the comet dust so that it will fall out of the atmosphere. - The Year When Stardust Fell
- Armstrong, Hansen and the police kill the four men, who were armed with torch-like devices that coagulate blood (the way Mandle and Marshall died). - Dreadful Sanctuary
Example sentences for "coagulate" in interesting articles
- But it is enough that one of them be present to allow fascism to coagulate around it.” We could gather some understanding of contemporary India using the list created by Eco who himself spent the early part of his life in Mussolini’s Italy. It must be made clear at the outset that this need not be about any one community or religion. - India is displaying classic signs that foreshadow fascism
- That’s why some people think that everything will actually coagulate back towards the South Pole.So, when it comes to extrapolating future geologies, things become very complicated very quickly. - What Did the Continents Look Like Millions of Years Ago?
Meaning of "coagulate" in English
- transformed from a liquid into a soft semisolid or solid mass
- curdled milk
- grumous blood
- change from a liquid to a thickened or solid state
- cause to change from a liquid to a solid or thickened state
Meaning of "coagulate" in Hindi
- जमना ( Jamana, jamanaa, zamana)
- स्कंदित हो जाना ( Skandit ho jana, skandit ho janaa, skandit ho zana)
- किसी द्रव का जमना ( Kisi drav ka jamana, kisee drav kaa jamanaa, kisi draw ka zamana)
- किसी द्रव का जमना
Synonyms of "coagulate"
Discuss anything about the word coagulate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.