How to use "codicil" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "codicil" in popular movie and book plots
- The will and its codicil are read, containing terms that are very controlling regarding Hilary and Lucy Anne. - The Fierce Dispute
- And who is this mysterious "XKZ" who was added to the game by a codicil to the will. - The Will of an Eccentric
- To the shock of the Forsytes, Old Jolyon had made a codicil to his will that leaves Irene ₤15,000. - The Forsyte Saga (2002 miniseries)
- His adoptive parents revealed his biological parentage in a codicil to their will, opened only after both had died. - Queen Camilla
- Cathan prepares a codicil to the king's will, and all parties involved succeed in signing it without alerting Rhun or Manfred. - The Bastard Prince
- A codicil to his will, however, left Orley Farm (near London) to his much younger second wife and infant son. - Orley Farm (novel)
Meaning of "codicil" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "codicil" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "codicil" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "codicil"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word codicil below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.