How to use "cognizant" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cognizant" in popular movie and book plots
- Fully cognizant of the misfortune he has brought onto the family, Bernardas forcibly drowns him in a nearby swamp. - Tadas Blinda. Pradžia
- Due to the effects of the crack in her bedroom, Amy is cognizant of the altered timeline, though she is unaware that her trusted captain is her husband Rory. - The Wedding of River Song
- Finally cognizant of the nature of the Chinese struggle, Jones is now inspired to join the fight against the Japanese, and offers his help to the three brothers. - China (1943 film)
- The film shows how even very young children can be extremely cognizant of problems that are going on in their own homes even when their parents try hard to shield them from everything. - The Quiet Room
- She hasn’t had a book published in three years and is all too cognizant of this fact. - Muoi: The Legend of a Portrait
- Echo is unique however in that she remembers small amounts even after personality "wipes", and gradually develops an increasingly cognizant self-awareness and personality. - Dollhouse (TV series)
- Dying, John becomes aware that she deceived him and intends to remain behind and continue living during his last cognizant moment. - Elvissey
- Arjie is cognizant of a long history between Amma and Daryl Uncle but is unsure of the cause of the tensions until he has an eventual realization of their affair. - Funny Boy
Example sentences for "cognizant" in interesting articles
- It is cognizant of people and the reality in which they live. - What Makes Software Good?
- As a photographer, I’m always cognizant of what will that two‑dimensional patchwork of color look like and what is it a photograph of.COWEN: If you think of all the different things you’ve written in various areas, what do you think has been your biggest mistake?PINKER: Oh, where do I begin?[laughter]PINKER: Where to begin? Biggest mistake. - Steven Pinker on Language, Reason, and the Future of Violence
- Entering into this environment, I had to be immediately cognizant of other bots.Algorithmic traders need to occupy a particular niche. - High Frequency Trading on the Coinbase Exchange
- No matter how welcoming and friendly the environment, you burn at least a few cycles being cognizant of the fact you’re “different” from most of the people around you. - Hacker School: Summer 2012 Applications Open + Etsy Scholarships
- Later, as a high school principal in a neighboring district, I was always cognizant that I worked for an elected board. - NAACP members call for ban on privately managed charter schools
- It’s that it may be making us meta-ignorant — less cognizant of what we don’t know. Adapted from Head in the Cloud: Why Knowing Things Still Matters When Facts Are So Easy to Look Up by William Poundstone. - The Internet Isn’t Making Us Dumber – It’s Making Us More ‘Meta-Ignorant’
- That means they have to be cognizant of what the file actually contains. - Homeland Security Proves It Knows Little About The Internet - Or The Law
- The median home price in Portland is $345,000; in San Francisco, it’s $1.12 million.That’s one reason why tech companies like Simple are listening to the debates over affordability and housing, and they want to be cognizant of the changes, Berlincourt said. - Can Portland Avoid Repeating San Francisco’s Mistakes?
- A recent paper by the economists Paola Giuliano and Antonio Spilimbergo shows that generations that endured a recession in early adulthood became more concerned about inequality and more cognizant of the role luck plays in life. - How a New Jobless Era Will Transform America
- Noesner thinks Koresh was of two minds about surrendering, and Holmes suggests that if the FBI had been more cognizant of that, it might not have rushed to attack the compound. - The Benefits of Getting Comfortable with Uncertainty
Meaning of "cognizant" in English
- (sometimes followed by `of') having or showing knowledge or understanding or realization or perception
- became aware of her surroundings
- aware that he had exceeded the speed limit
Meaning of "cognizant" in Hindi
- संज्ञान रखते हुये ( Sangyan rakhate huye)
- अवगत ( Avagat, awagat)
- जानकार ( Janakar, janakaar, zanakar)
- संज्ञाता ( Sangyata, sangyaataa)
Synonyms of "cognizant"
Antonyms of "cognizant"
Discuss anything about the word cognizant below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.