How to use "collection" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "collection" in popular movie and book plots
- They realize that the gang always robs banks just before the garbage collection is due. - Taxi (2004 film)
- Chili lets his love of movies overshadow his collection job. - Get Shorty
- Owen is also fond of baseball; despite being a poor player, he curates an enormous collection of baseball cards. - A Prayer for Owen Meany
- Eugene discovers that Beverly has hidden a collection of serial killer memorabilia beneath their mattress. - Serial Mom
- While accompanying an old friend on a debt collection errand, he meets Kate and begins a relationship with her. - Porno (novel)
- Max arrives to see the facility under siege by a gang of marauders riding a motley collection of cars and motorbikes. - Mad Max 2
- To earn extra money toward his voyage to the United States he also writes threatening collection letters on behalf of a local moneylender. - Angela's Ashes
- Cassell gets her a nightclub show and invites a collection of club owners to the opening. - Victor/Victoria
- At the same time, he purchases a copy of the Red Violin from a private collection in London, the closest copy to the original available. - The Red Violin
- The universe of Kingdom Hearts is a collection of various levels, referred to as "worlds", through which the player must progress. - Kingdom Hearts (video game)
- Thon Taddeo, frequently compared to Galileo, is interested in the Order's preserved collection of Memorabilia. - A Canticle for Leibowitz
- Liebermann is shot but Mengele is killed by the targeted man's collection of dangerous dogs. - The Boys from Brazil (novel)
- After gathering information, Indy and Sophia eventually find it in a collection of Barnett College. - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- They have a collection of glass floats. - Wake Island (film)
- Hiro heads north to where the Raft, a huge collection of boats containing Eurasian refugees, is approaching the American coast. - Snow Crash
- One day when Léon heads out for an apparent assignment, Mathilda fills a bag with guns from Léon's collection and sets out to kill Stansfield. - Léon: The Professional
Meaning of "collection" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "collection" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "collection" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "collection"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word collection below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.