How to use "commonplace" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "commonplace" in popular movie and book plots
- Lynchings have become commonplace in the town, and the black residents of the town live in constant fear. - Alex Cross's Trial
- Nanomachines have become a commonplace and have taken a major role in society. - Baldr Sky
- The film takes place in a world based loosely on Medieval Europe, where Sorcery is commonplace and people live in a feudal society. - Dragonquest (film)
- Dacoities, burglaries and even kidnappings seem to be commonplace occurrences. - Malaikkallan
- Crime is basically unchecked: rape and burglary are considered commonplace and unavoidable, though still punishable. - Freehold (novel)
- Alice, accepting this, remarks that her digital watch is commonplace these days. - Shattered Visage
- He finds that his resolve to remain unmarried, seeing marriage as commonplace and unnecessary, is weakening. - The Painter of Signs
- Fantasy and fiction become more commonplace as people learn to tell the difference. - The Stealers of Dreams
- Bizarre deaths and unresolved disappearances became more commonplace at the house throughout the years. - Rose Red (miniseries)
- What starts as commonplace omissions and absentmindedness, quickly grows into handicapping cognitive and behavioral impairments. - Thanmathra
- Ames marvels in the every day and commonplace and wishes this attitude for his son, also. - Gilead (novel)
- In the year 200X, robots developed to assist mankind are commonplace thanks to the efforts of renowned robot designer dr Light. - Mega Man (video game)
- Terrorism in the region is commonplace as people fight a seemingly endless stream of battles for supplies and other necessities. - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- But these innovations, which subvert commonplace literary rhetoric, are necessary to conveying Petersburg at such a tumultuous time. - Petersburg (novel)
- Warfare between nations is commonplace and few still hope for peace. - The Five Star Stories
- They both have notebooks, or commonplace books, which they use to write down observations and notions. - The Austere Academy
Meaning of "commonplace" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "commonplace" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "commonplace" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "commonplace"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word commonplace below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.