How to use "communism" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "communism" in popular movie and book plots
- She is picked up by a young college-aged couple, Heidi and Ian, who believe in communism and who take her to their home. - The Bone Clocks
- He refuses to sleep with her and later fights with his brother over his loyalty to communism which Jean no longer believes in. - For a Woman
- Overtime, Vladimir becomes increasingly uncertain in his devotion to communism as he witnesses the brutal measures taken by Stalin. - Winter of the World
- Meanwhile, the residents of Dukuh Paruk start to embrace communism under Bakar's leadership, despite their unawareness of political knowledge. - Sang Penari
- One example of this was Lucius Clay who pushed communism to the Eastern borders. - Schaut auf diese Stadt
- Eventually a now impoverished Johnny returns to the home, as communism is replaced by capitalism in the countries he once visited. - The Sweetest Dream
- Army to fight communism in Vietnam and beyond. - Der lachende Mann – Bekenntnisse eines Mörders
- Olof starts going to meetings concerning communism and its place working-class Sweden, and writing poetry. - Here Is Your Life
- The plot focuses on the aristocratic Mukovnin family and their attempts to adapt to the hardships of war communism and chaos. - Maria (play)
- Brynych blurs the line between Nazism and Soviet communism to comment simultaneously on both. - The Fifth Horseman Is Fear
Meaning of "communism" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "communism" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "communism" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "communism"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word communism below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.