How to use "comparative" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "comparative" in popular movie and book plots
- Many parts of the world are no better policed and the comparative freedom from fear of punishment makes these gentry bold and aggressive. - The Man Unconquerable
- Hearing this and feeling that his comparative poverty and lack of title make him a poor match for Mary, Col. - Old Friends and New Fancies
- Eazy-E, whose fortunes and health have declined, is devastated by the comparative success of his former bandmates. - Straight Outta Compton (film)
- As Hester's affair is discovered she leaves her life of comparative luxury and moves into a small dingy London flat with Freddie. - The Deep Blue Sea (2011 film)
- The first plan is to have a summer vacation in Europe after graduating with a comparative literature degree from Oberlin College. - Adventureland (film)
- The Last Lear becomes a captivating reflection on the comparative artifices of stagecraft and cinema. - The Last Lear
- Lady Beldon visits Kay to try and convince her to talk Vin out of marrying Carol on account of her granddaughter's comparative youth. - Mrs. Miniver (film)
- They visit the zoo together, and Anson encourages Brade to go into comparative biochemistry. - The Death Dealers
- She fails to reciprocate Vladimir's love, often misleading him, mocking his comparative youth in contrast to her early adulthood. - First Love (novella)
Meaning of "comparative" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "comparative" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "comparative" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "comparative"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word comparative below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.