How to use "comparatively" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "comparatively" in popular movie and book plots
- He make her know that he has gotten a comparatively good job with which he can manage the family. - Avidathepole Ivideyum
- The parents (Anuradha Roy and Pradip Mukherjee) are comparatively conventional but generally do not interfere in their kids' lives. - Maach Mishti & More
- When Ammini asks about this, he responds that since his wife is not at home, the expenditure will be comparatively less. - Kudumbapuranam
- This is a comparatively traditional novel; the story runs in a linear fashion, and the plot is such as you might find in any other book. - Matari
- These minor but comparatively realistic family dramas are played out against the background of regular city life in 1990s Belfast. - Heartland (comics)
- Fifi D'Orsay stars as Julie LaRue, a comedic vamp who pursues the comparatively innocent mr Lemon. - Mr. Lemon of Orange
- The comparatively short-haired, muscular Alan is a member of the Young Republicans and an aspiring journalist. - The Trip (2002 film)
- Stenning also crops up as a comparatively minor character in Shute's next two novels So Disdained (1928) and Lonely Road (1932). - Marazan
- Seeing no need for a comparatively tawdry can, he chases the Road Runner. - Stop! Look! And Hasten!
- Aya leaves without telling Frizz her full name, because she is embarrassed by her comparatively low face rank. - Extras (novel)
- Jude remains comparatively apolitical but devoted to Lucy ("Something"). - Across the Universe (film)
- Lee Gantry was also an American who had spent a comparatively large amount of time in England. - Guiding Light (1960–69)
- Dave expects the coffin of the deceased to be comparatively empty, given how long it has been since she died. - Death in Brunswick
- The heist itself is comparatively straightforward and easy, but the getaway turns into a nightmare. - Quick Change
- Unlike the comparatively close and secure Howard family, the Urquharts have secrets to hide. - Howards' Way
- He felt that his life had comparatively improved, as he understood that there's more meaning to life than to just teaching in the college. - The English Teacher
Meaning of "comparatively" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "comparatively" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "comparatively" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "comparatively"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word comparatively below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.