How to use "complicity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "complicity" in popular movie and book plots
- " Afterwards, police arrive to arrest Peter for complicity to commit Nick's murder. - He's Alive
- After capturing slaves with the complicity of an African chief (Habib Benglia), he then starts his voyage for Cuba. - Tamango
- Thalassa offers to restore Kirk in exchange for McCoy's complicity in usurping Mulhall's body permanently. - Return to Tomorrow
- Clyde's plan is to explain that it was an accident but Marty threatens them, gaining the complicity of both Clyde and the rest of the group. - Mean Creek
- Frances admitted her complicity in the crime; however, her husband maintained his innocence. - Frances Carr, Countess of Somerset
- Manon publicly accuses César and Ugolin, and the villagers admit their own complicity in the persecution of Jean. - Manon des Sources (1986 film)
- Only Nellie (Dolores Hart), who works the snack bar, notices Danny's complicity in the theft, but she does not turn him in. - King Creole
- The obligations lead to complicity in atrocities. - Going After Cacciato
- He feels that the knowledge of his complicity over the Melpham affair has drained his morale and made him withdrawn and indecisive. - Anglo-Saxon Attitudes
- Woods then works to expose the police's complicity in Biko's death. - Cry Freedom
- Convinced of Ronnie's complicity in Bev's death, Jimmy agrees to turn state's witness. - Kiss of Death (1995 film)
- During her teens, Meadow was both very aware and resentful of her father's criminal enterprise and her family's complicity in it. - Meadow Soprano
- Daisy's nursemaid, Susanne, was suspected of complicity in the crime by the police, despite her protests. - Murder on the Orient Express
- Then Shields lets slip a casual remark that reveals his complicity in Rosemary's affair with Gaucho, so Bartlow walks out on him. - The Bad and the Beautiful
- Oedipus is enraged by Tiresias' refusal, and verbally accuses him of complicity in Laius' murder. - Oedipus Rex
- Finally, she was persuaded of Mary's (treasonous) complicity in the plotting against her, and she signed the death warrant in 1586. - House of Tudor
Meaning of "complicity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "complicity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "complicity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "complicity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word complicity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.