How to use "composure" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "composure" in popular movie and book plots
- Rocco tries to intimidate Strike into confessing to the murder, and Rocco loses his composure when Strike continues to change his story. - Clockers (film)
- In the TARDIS, tears run down the Doctor's cheeks as he slowly regains his composure and sets a course. - Doomsday (Doctor Who)
- Pengallan is alarmed, but he maintains his composure and pretends to join forces with Trehearne. - Jamaica Inn (film)
- The A&T line manages to hold their composure in the face of the insult. - Drumline (film)
- After he regains his composure following the murder, Eréndira runs off into the night alone leaving him in the tent with the grandmother. - The Incredible and Sad Tale of Innocent Eréndira and Her Heartless Grandmother
- After his foster father's death, Ricky loses his composure and commits a series of random murders, targeting people who are "naughty". - Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2
- Hans maintains his composure in the face of Freisler's increasingly impatient questioning. - Sophie Scholl – The Final Days
- He also loves Kyoko Aihara, the gym teacher, but loses all confidence in himself and sense of composure in her presence. - Ultraman 80
- Lars and Ernie panic upon seeing the mouse return, but attempt to maintain their composure as the auction continues. - MouseHunt (film)
- In one particularly tense scene, Georgia confuses art with life, loses her composure and must stop. - Only When I Laugh (film)
- Unfortunately, he lacks Grunick's poise and composure in that seat, and his debut as an anchor is a resounding failure. - Broadcast News (film)
- Conrad's mother, Beth (Mary Tyler Moore), denies her loss, hoping to maintain her composure and restore her family to what it once was. - Ordinary People
- Only as they return to Archbury does Savage regain his composure and fall asleep. - Twelve O'Clock High
- regains his composure and urges Veronica to forge a suicide note in Heather's handwriting. - Heathers
- Nevertheless, he maintained his composure and insisted that he had acted alone. - Gunpowder Plot
- His composure was broken at some point during the following day. - Guy Fawkes
Meaning of "composure" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "composure" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "composure" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "composure"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word composure below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.