How to use "comrade" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "comrade" in popular movie and book plots
- After that war is over, Athol and one of his concubines visit his alien comrade Shrêhht on her home planet. - When Heaven Fell
- Army Master Sergeant and a former Korean War comrade in arms of Hazard's as well Sgt. - Gardens of Stone
- He makes small talk with a comrade and looks for a fox hole to rest in. - A Boy in France
- This theory is confirmed through subtext conveyed by Pyper to his Protestant comrade and boyfriend. - Observe the Sons of Ulster Marching Towards the Somme
- Among the ISA units taking part in the attack is Alpha Squad, led by Jan's old comrade Ricardo Velasquez. - Killzone 2
- One such request comes from Mascius, an old comrade from the battlefields, who speaks on behalf of fellow veterans. - The Spoils (Rome)
- When the Gaels try to repair the dislocated arm of their comrade Jamie, Claire uses her medical skill to reseat Jamie's arm. - Outlander (novel)
- One samurai awakes to find that not only has his comrade died, but that his wounds have miraculously healed. - Aragami
- Zero encourages his comrade once again, and succumbs to his damage. - Mega Man X (video game)
- The Daggra take their wounded comrade and leave Earth. - Returner
- military and diplomatic personnel including Douglas Shetland, an old friend and comrade of Sam Fisher. - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
- When Cloud arrives to rescue them, he is overpowered by Kadaj's gang, but is rescued by his old comrade Vincent Valentine. - Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
- An Israeli soldier is about to shoot it down but his comrade stops him. - Divine Intervention (film)
- The scene cuts to Egypt where Queen Amanra (a comrade of Arkantos when he was still a human) is conversing with her troops. - Age of Mythology: The Titans
- Jake Spoon, a former comrade of Call's and McCrae's, shows up after an absence of more than ten years. - Lonesome Dove
- Gypo later runs into his friend and IRA comrade Frankie McPhillip (Wallace Ford), a fugitive with a £20 bounty on his head. - The Informer (1935 film)
Meaning of "comrade" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "comrade" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "comrade" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "comrade"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word comrade below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.