How to use "conceited" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conceited" in popular movie and book plots
- Jakob considers himself conceited and arrogant. - Jakob von Gunten
- Veera works in a nautanki and dances with the star performer, Shanno (Rakhi Sawant), an arrogant and conceited woman. - Dil Bole Hadippa!
- Lisa takes Sideshow Mel's advice, and a conceited Krusty finally praises Lisa's assistance. - All About Lisa
- Pauline is soon discovered to be a snobbish and conceited girl who continuously brags about her family's 'wealth'. - Claudine at St.Clare's
- Spelling plays Carol Cartman, a conceited sensationalist talk show host. - A Carol Christmas
- Joshua's conceited brother-in-law assumes a pivotal role in the novel as it is revealed that he is insecure and vulnerable. - Joshua Then and Now
- Joshua's conceited brother-in-law assumes a pivotal role in the novel as it is revealed that he is insecure and vulnerable. - Joshua Then and Now (film)
- After the conceited fire tamer dies in an attempt to stop the fire, the rest of the people try to stop it. - Daja's Book
- Hot on the Driver's trail is the Detective (Bruce Dern), a conceited (and similarly nameless) cop who refers to the Driver as "Cowboy". - The Driver
- At the age of fifteen, she married a handsome but conceited man. - Roxana: The Fortunate Mistress
- Suki, her cowardly brother Linus, and their conceited cousin Fleck are all lion cubs. - Pride (2004 film)
- Crick is the epitome of the macho man stereotype, with his big pectorals, conceited attitude, and abusiveness. - 100 Girls
- Annabel and Murray head to the theater and see Tony Sable, the selfish and conceited actor who is auditioning for Oliver's part. - A Simple Wish
- Tony has grown quite conceited and spurns an advance from the son of another up-and-coming family, Herman Hagenstrom. - Buddenbrooks
- Danny eventually decides he would rather humiliate the selfish, conceited Smails than take the scholarship. - Caddyshack
- Because of the latter, many conceited or corrupt individuals come to the village for this cosmetic effect. - Incubus (1966 film)
Meaning of "conceited" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conceited" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conceited" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conceited"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conceited below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.